The Boya BY-WM4 PRO-K4 is a compact, entry-level wireless lavalier microphone system offering an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects to your mobile device. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on mobile devices to supply clear, intelligible speech for journalists, YouTube/Instagram creators, TikTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The package includes two omnidirectional lavalier mics and two bodypack transmitters with belt clips that allow your subjects to move around hands-free in front of the camera for interviews, demonstrations, presentations, and performances. The ultracompact, dual-channel receiver offers a 200' line-of-sight maximum operating range and mounts to the Lightning connection on your iPhone or compatible mobile device, which also provides it with power.
The 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you're working on set. The transmitters are powered by two AAA batteries for up to 11.5 hours, and they are pre-paired with the receiver at the factory—just power up, plug the receiver into your phone, and you're ready to go.
- The clip-on lavalier microphones feature an omnidirectional pickup pattern that helps to deliver consistent audio levels even when the subject turns away form the mic.
- The mics plug into the lightweight bodypack transmitters, which run on two AAA batteries.
- An LED indicator on the unit shows power and low-battery level.
- Simply power up the receiver and transmitter to access reliable wireless audio functionality in an instant.
- The lightweight, ultracompact receiver plugs directly into the Lightning port of your iPhone or iOS device.
- The receiver's input gain can be adjusted to accommodate speakers at different volume levels.
- The receiver features a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring.