NEW Top Brand
The tiny transmitter weighs less than 1 oz and features a built-in clip and an omnidirectional microphone, making it simple to attach it to a lapel or shirt for quick and easy, true-wireless audio. The M1 offers a digital frequency-hopping 2.4 GHz bandwidth system with a maximum range of 328'. For a more discreet look, you can use the included lavalier microphone and simply plug the mic's cable into the 3.5mm input port on the transmitter.
The receiver features a belt clip that mounts to camera shoe mounts. Its 3.5mm output allows you to connect to your phone or camera's 3.5mm input jack. A 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable for use with DSLR/mirrorless cameras and a 3.5mm TRS to TRRS cable for use with compatible smartphones and mobile devices are included. The two-channel receiver makes it easy to add an additional transmitter (available separately) for applications with two presenters on camera at once.
2.4 GHz Frequency Hopping, Extended Transmission Range
Digital, wireless frequency-hopping technology in the 2.4 GHz spectrum delivers high-quality audio between components from up to 328.1' away. Frequency hopping technology ensures a more stable signal by avoiding interference with high Bluetooth and Wi-Fi traffic.
Onboard Controls, Long Runtime
- Mute button on transmitter
- Dual-channel receiver clips to camera shoe
- Adjustable output volume and mono and stereo output modes on receiver
- 8-hour runtime on receiver, 10-hour runtime on transmitter with built-in rechargeable batteries
- TFT displays on components show important information including battery life, mute status, and more