Adopting the same powerful output and compact form of the original Forza 500, Nanlite has introduced the Forza 500B II Bi-Color LED Monolight. Featuring an adjustable color temperature of 2700-6500K with green-magenta shift by +/- 80, this spotlight is dimmable from 0 to 100% in 0.1% increments so you can achieve the precise intensity needed for your video and photo productions. Blend seamlessly into any ambient light situation, match other fixtures, or allow creative expression. The light comes with a 55° reflector, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz for wireless control, DMX/RDM capability, and four fan modes for speed adjustments or absolute silence. The redesigned control unit offers power options as the light can efficiently run via AC power or on optional V-mount batteries.
The Forza 500B II ships with an upgraded curved yoke that allows 360° rotation for a greater tilting range when used with optional large modifiers. Its base is compatible with both 5/8" baby pins and 1-1/8" junior pins and the light's Bowens mount works with a vast number of light modifiers. The light is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on optional side-mounted 26V/14.8V V-mount batteries in situations where AC current is unavailable. A padded carry bag is supplied for protection during storage and transport.
- Smart, full speed, low speed & off modes
- 15% maximum output when turned off
- Fanless control unit
- Control unit's lock button prevents accidental setting changes
- Includes 19.8' power cable and 9.8' head cable
- A robust quick release clamp is included for mounting the control unit
- The versatile clamp is compatible with round or square stands and trusses
- From your smartphone via Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android
- Built-in 2.4 GHz lets you use the separately available WS-RC-C2 handheld remote control or the WS-TB-1 transmitter box for larger setups
- Locking DMX/RDM ports facilitate advanced control and enable the light to be quickly adopted into any DMX controlled environment
- Fully dimmable from 0 to 100%
- USB port allows firmware updates and supplies power for optional wireless DMX receivers
- Durable construction