Sony Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA Lens
Ex Tax: 6,190.00 SR
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SEL35F14Z
- SKU: 027242888791
High-Speed Wide-Angle Prime
Fast, sharp, and loaded with the latest technology, the Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA Lens from Sony offers full-frame E-mount shooters a classic wide-angle focal length with excellent optical performance and speed. Suitable for a variety of subjects, this lens excels in street, landscape, and lifestyle situations, and the bright design is ideal for available lighting and selective focusing needs.
ZEISS Optical Design
- Based on the ZEISS Distagon optical concept, this lens uses a design with 12 elements in eight groups that helps achieve the large maximum aperture of f/1.4 while helping to minimize vignetting and spherical aberrations.
- One Advanced Aspherical (AA) and two aspherical elements are incorporated into the optical design for effective control over astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other spherical aberrations.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers a wealth of control over focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Autofocus and Handling
- Direct drive Super Sonic wave Motor autofocus system and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over the focusing mode.
- Physical aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.